Perfectly situated in the heart of the City, close to all Hull has to offer
K2 Tower, 60 Bond Street, Silvester Street Entrance, Hull, HU1 3EN
- 8-minute walk from Hull Paragon Interchange
- Bus stop outside on Bond Street
- Motorbike and bike storage on-site
- Plenty of parking nearby
- Close to a huge range of shops, bars, restaurants and amenities
Whether you are travelling by car, train or bus, K2 is easy to get to with great transport links nearby.
- From the A63, turn left onto Market Place
- Continue onto Lowgate
- Turn left onto George Street
- Turn right onto Bond Street. K2 will be on your right
By train or bus
- From Hull Paragon Interchange, walk across Ferensway and down Jameson Street
- Turn left into Bond Street, K2 will be on your left
Convenient parking is available for tenants and visitors. From multi-storey car parks such as the ones at Princes Quay, Pryme Street and George Street, to the ground-level car park opposite K2 on Bond Street/Albion Street, there are plenty of options within a short walk of the complex.